Job Title: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Director, Operations
Exempt/ Non Exempt: Non-Exempt
Function: Provide reception services and administrative assistance. Full time, in-office role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reception: answer phones, greet visitors, make coffee, and sign for packages.
- Provide support for business meetings including preparation of room, catering arrangements and document collation.
- Create labels for mass mailings, prepare packages and envelopes for express mail, distribute incoming mail.
- Order and distribute all office and kitchen supplies.
- Liaise with building management to provide employee identification cards, janitorial service requests, loading dock reservations, security and disaster preparedness.
- Reconcile office expense invoices, prepare expense reports and reconcile petty cash.
- Oversee the organization of the storage room and arrange for offsite storage.
- Organize catering and decorations for employee birthday parties and lunches.
- Update shared calendars and contacts in system.
- Create and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist with various tasks related to event planning, meetings and other tasks as needed.
- Assist the Operations Department with the monthly billing process, data input and reconciliations.
- Tidy the kitchen area on a daily basis.
- Contact vendors for service and repair of office and HVAC equipment.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years office experience.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite programs including Excel and Word with basic knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Pleasant personality.
- Customer service orientation.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong communications and project management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy under pressure.
- Adaptable to changing plans and priorities.
Please apply to the position on https://indeedhi.re/3wqQhrZ
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.