Front Office Coordinator
Job Title: Front Office Coordinator
Reports to: Director, Operations
Exempt/ Non Exempt: Non-Exempt
Function: Coordinate the front office activities and provide a welcoming environment for visitors and staff. Full time on-site role
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet, announce, and direct visitors in a welcoming manner.
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming telephone calls and emails, providing basic information as requested.
- Respond to staff and visitor requests and anticipate their needs.
- Coordinate outgoing express mail, create labels for mass mailings, prepare packages and envelopes, distribute incoming mail and deliveries.
- Act as floor warden, participate in all building management safety and disaster preparedness training and drills and distribute associated information.
- Reconcile invoices for accuracy, prepare expense reports and reconcile petty cash.
- Assist the Operations Department with the monthly billing process, data input and various tasks as requested.
- Provide support for business meetings including preparation of room, coordination with IT, and document collation.
- Coordinate catering and events, including order placement and delivery, meal and conference room setup, and storage and/or disposal of leftovers.
- Make coffee/tea and arrange for other beverages for guests as requested.
- Contact vendors and serve as the point person for office maintenance and supply requests.
- Order and maintain an appropriate inventory of office and kitchen supplies, including snacks and beverages.
- Maintain the general appearance of all common areas of the office, including the reception area, conference rooms, wellness room, copy/supply room, and kitchen/lunchroom (including loading and unloading the dishwasher each day).
- Liaise with building management to update the visitor system, security, request HVAC and janitorial services.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years office experience
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite programs including Excel and Word with basic knowledge of PowerPoint
- Pleasant personality
- Customer service orientation
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communications and project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy under pressure
- Adaptable to changing plans and priorities.
Please apply to the position on https://indeedhi.re/3wqQhrZ
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.